Maximum flexibility in minimum dimensions
The SensorLabMINI is a 20 mm diameter multi-sensor platform with wireless communication. Developed for applications where the available space is minimal (e.g. small-diameter watches) and where a wired connection for data exchange is not an option.
- 20mm diameter
- Wireless communication: data are stored on the device. At the end of a measurement sequence, data can be transferred wirelessly (no real-time communication possible).
- Thickness < 7mm with battery
- Shock measurement
in 3 dimensions up to 400g (vs. Smartwatch = 16 g)
- Magnetism measurement
in 3 dimensions up to 2000 Gauss .
- Measurement of angular velocity
up to 2000 °/s.
- Measurement of angular shocks
up to 31 000 rad/s².
- Temperature measurement
- Humidity measurement
- Pressure measurement
- High autonomy.
SensorLab software data :
- Continuous time sampling, threshold triggering or histogram mode.
- Data export in csv format.
The SensorLab is a customisable platform that can be adapted to many applications. It is the most compact system on the market with optimised autonomies for each use.
- "porté" analysis
- Probe in the industrial field
- Magnetization analysis on assembly line
- Overpressure analysis at nesting
- Hermeticity analysis
- Monitoring of transport shocks
- Calibration of machines (shock columns, robots, etc.)
- Other customised needs