The SensorLab is a compact, multi-sensor platform.
The SensorLab is a compact multi-sensor platform (36 mm or 31 mm diameter, 10 mm thick including the battery). It is easily integrated, rechargeable and has a long battery life (from a few hours to several weeks). It connects to a PC via USB for battery charging, data exchange and configuration of sensor parameters. The platform works with a PC software for visualisation and export of measurements.
- Shock measurement
in 3 dimensions up to 6000g (vs. Smartwatch = 16 g)
- Measurement of angular velocities
up to 2000 °/s.
- Measurement of angular shocks
up to 31 000 rad/s².
- Measuring magnetism
in 3 dimensions up to 2000 Gauss .
- Temperature measurement
- Humidity measurement
- Pressure measurement
up to 30 bar.
- High autonomy.
SensorLab software data :
- Continuous time sampling, threshold triggering or histogram mode.
- Data export in csv format.
The SensorLab is a customisable platform that can be adapted to many applications. It is the most compact system on the market with optimised autonomies for each use.
- "porté" analysis
- Probe in the industrial field
- Magnetization analysis on assembly line
- Overpressure analysis at nesting
- Hermeticity analysis
- Monitoring of transport shocks
- Calibration of machines (shock columns, robots, etc.)
- Other customised needs